For the foreseeable future Fond du Lac will be running a modified delivery schedule. Here are the highlights:
- No deliveries on Monday
- Manhattan will continue to be serviced on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
- Mid-Husdon – Wednesday ONLY
- Eastern Long Islang / Hamptons – Thursday ONLY
- Jersey Shore – Tuesday ONLY
- FDL will no longer be able to carry out any pick-up requests from next week. The last day for pick-ups will be Friday 4/3
Please be aware that due to limited staffing at FDL, physical requests are taking longer than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time.
As ever, please reach out to your Account Manager at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Keep safe & healthy,
Full FDL Memo
Good morning everyone,
From all of us at FDL, we hope that you continue to remain safe and healthy.
As promised, we will continue to update you regarding changes we make as we all manage through these challenging times. There are a few more temporary delivery service changes we need to implement. Starting the week of Monday April 6th, we will be servicing Atlantic City on TUESDAYS ONLY and will be servicing the Hamptons on THURSDAYS ONLY. Please see below for clarification:
- Manhattan– Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Bronx/Westchester/Rockland Counties– Tuesday-Friday
- Brooklyn/Western LI/Queens/Staten Island– Tuesday-Friday
- Eastern LI/Hamptons– Thursday ONLY
- Suffolk County to Route 112– Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- North Jersey (North of Edison)– Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Northwest NJ– Wednesday
- NJ (Mercer, Monmouth, Middlesex, and Hunterdon Counties)– Tuesday-Friday
- Jersey Shore (Ocean, Atlantic, and Cape May Counties)- Tuesday ONLY
- Southwest NJ (Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland Counties)– Wednesday, Friday
- Mid-Hudson (Dutchess/Ulster/Putnam/
Orange- as far as Kingston and Rhinebeck)– Wednesday ONLY
Our main priority continues to be the safety of our employees, their families, you, your customers and the communities we serve. With this focus on health and safety, we have made the decision to suspend sending our drivers out to perform pick-ups at on-premise locations at least through April 30, 2020. Friday April 3, 2020, will be the last day we will send our drivers out to make pick-ups at on-premise locations. We understand that this may be challenging, however, as mentioned we are concerned with the safety issue and want to be as proactive as possible. To be clear, we will still have our drivers conduct pick-ups at off-premise locations if it is to correct an error made by FDL.