The last few weeks have been challenging here at Elenteny Imports. While operations continue to run, the slow-down in business has forced us to make some staffing changes as a result of diminished volume. We are currently operating with reduced personnel across all of our teams. As a result, we have to prioritize the core functions of our business in each of our departments. This will lead to a delay in response for anything outside the following. Here is what you can expect:
- Distribution – Next day orders will get our full attention. Late orders may not be processed if volume does not allow. We will have limited staffing for this team on Fridays for the foreseeable future. The result is that a response to any inquiry or request not surrounding a next day order will be delayed.
- Logistics – Processing purchase orders and inbounds are our primary goals. If you have any questions regarding pricing on any of our services, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to your emails and inquiries will be delayed.
- Compliance – With reduced staff, response time will be delayed, especially around price posting/state filing deadlines and when new research may be involved. With state agency office closures, some states will be at least one or two months behind in processing brand registration packets.
- Accounting – Accounts Receivable email volumes have increased greatly over the last several weeks. Accounts Receivable email volumes have increased greatly over the last several weeks. Our team is working as hard as they can to get back to everyone however responses will be delayed as we work through the volume.
- Sales – Quoting response time will be delayed
During this time, we ask for your patience as we navigate the effects that Covid-19 has had on our business. Our team is working hard to service your business, and we are prioritizing your core needs: getting inventory in and selling it out the door.
As we move through these next few weeks, we want to hear from you and from your customers. Thank you for your suggestions about communication style, payments, needs, etc. Please keep your feedback coming, and again, we appreciate your patience. We truly see our business alliance as a partnership and value working together during this extraordinary time.
Brant Krihak, COO